For your information, only technical contact of the domain would able to login to MYNIC(https://www.mynic.my) and perform DNS modification, changing name servers in our portal will not reflect to WHOIS.
Please follow the steps below:
1) Browse to https://www.mynic.my/en/index.php
2) Click on Login
3) Enter your login details and click Login.
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
4) Enter related contact code(MYNIC Handle) and click on Submit
Note: You may find your code(MYNIC Handle) for your .MY domain contact via WHOIS services found at http://whois.domainregistry.my/index.jsp
5) Under Domain tab, select Modify Domain
6) Enter [Domain Name] and select your domain extension under [Domain Extension]. Click Search
7) Under search results, tick the domain you want to modify and click Modify
8) Tick Modify Name Servers
9) Select Add / Remove / Change Name Server. If you know the related contact code(MYNIC Handle) of the nameserver, enter and click Modify
Note: You may find your code(MYNIC Handle) for your nameserver by clicking on
10) Click Modify
Note: The new pair of DNS has been successfully modified. Please allow 18-72 hours for the DNS propagation period.